- This course demonstrates how the business process data of Enterprise Asset Management can be accessed using lists and reports within the ERP backend system.
- Furthermore, it will be shown how these data are aggregated in the Logistics Information System to be used in various reports and analyses.
- In a second step participants will learn about how the business data of Enterprise Asset Management are transferred to and stored in the Business Information Warehouse (BW) and how these data can be accessed using standard queries.
- Finally, the course gives a brief overview on the planning of maintenance budgets using the planning function in BW (BW-BPS).
- Project manager
- Project team
- PLM300 Business Processes in Plant Maintenance
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 6
- SAP BW 7.0
- BI Content 7.05
- Business data in the ERP backend: lists and reports
- Data update to the Logistics Information System
- Enterprise Asset Management and SAP BW: Data Transfer and Data Storage
- Standard BW queries for Enterprise Asset Management
- Planning maintenance budgets (BW-BPS).
- The Enterprise Asset Management area within the SAP ERP solution is a further development of the R/3 Plant Maintenance (PM) component.
- However, customers on R/3 Releases 4.6C and Enterprise 4.7 can participate in Enterprise Asset Management courses under releases SAP ERP 5.0 and SAP ERP 6.0 without any problem