- This training course provides a detailed overview of the business processes involved in preventative maintenance and service processing.
- It focuses on time-based and performance-based maintenance planning in the area of Enterprise Asset Management.
- Participants also learn about specific areas such as the integration between Plant Maintenance and Quality Management, or the procurement of services based on the maintenance plan.
- Project manager
- Project team
- PLM300 Business Processes in Plant Maintenance
Course based on software release
- Management of Task Lists
- Single Cycle Maintenance planning
- Maintenance planning with a strategy – time-based
- Maintenance planning with a strategy – performance-based
- Maintenance planning with cycles of a different dimension
- Supplementary processes for preventive maintenance
- The Enterprise Asset Management area within the mySAP ERP solution is a further development of the R/3 Plant Maintenance (PM) component.
- However, customers with R/3 Releases 4.6C and Enterprise 4.7 can participate in Enterprise Asset Management courses below releases mySAP ERP 2004 and mySAP ERP 2005 without problem