- Understand and analyze accounting processes for managing costs and revenues in projects.
- Plan, Control, and realize work breakdown structures and networks from a controlling perspective.
- Integrate budgeting sales & distribution with projects
- Apply controlling concepts based on a capital project and a customer revenue based project.
- Project team members responsible for managing projects.
- Project team members responsible for the installation and support of project management.
- Project accountants.
- PLM200 Business Processes in Project Management
- PLM210 Project Management Structures
- Basic business knowledge of financial accounting and logistics.
- AC010 Business Processes in Financial Accounting.
- AC040 Business Processes in Management Accounting
Course based on software release
- ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 6
- Cost planning, structure planning, detailed planning, easy cost planning, network cost calculation, materials cost planning, and using cost to generate quotations.
- Revenue planning – structure planning, billing plan, integration with sales & distribution
- Budgeting – cost projects, investment projects, budget availability controls
- Commitment management.
- Project stock (valuated/non-valuated)
- Actual costs – confirmation, CATS, purchasing, execution services
- Actual revenues – resource-based billing, milestone billing
- Period end closing – overhead rates, progress analysis, cost forecast, results analysis and settlement of projects.