- Plan and control project logistics using the SAP project system.
- Maintain Customizing settings for project logistics in the SAP project system.
- Project manager
- Project team
- PLM210 Project Management - Structures
- Basic business knowledge of logistics
Course based on software release
- ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 6
- Scheduling with network and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Capacity planning and workforce planning of personnel
- Confirmation of activities
- Cross-Application Time Sheet (CATS):
- Workflows in the project
- External activities, services
- Material procurement (purchasing and production)
- Preliminary requirements
- Requirements grouping
- Delivery from projects
- Progress Tracking
- Some of the processes from course PLM200 (Project Management) are repeated in course PLM220 (Project Management – Logistics) and expanded upon in greater detail.