- Install, configure and implement SAP Agentry 6.0
- Use the SAP Agentry mobile application development platform to create mobile application
- Test and debug mobile applications using emulation software
- Mobile Application Architects
- Application Developers
- Proficiency with the concepts of general software development logic and object-oriented development and design.
- Some basic understanding of network concepts and client-server communications.
- Basic level SQL programming
- Familiarity with mobility concepts
- Familiarity with handheld devices and emulators
- Intermediate level SQL programming
Course based on software release
- Agentry Architecture: Agentry Workbench, Agentry Server, Agentry Client
- Create a Mobile Application with SAP Agentry: Design Considerations and Processes
- Application Components: Application, Modules, Transmit Configuration, Data Tables, Complex Tables, System Connection, Constants
- Module Components: Objects, Screen Sets, Transactions, Client Actions, Fetches, Rules, Steps, Reports
- Data Mark-up Language: Variables, Functions, Expressions
- Debugging: Locate and Review Log Files and ini Files
- This course is delivered both in the classroom and virtually (remote classroom). See the Course Schedule tab to view all delivery dates and their venue; classroom or virtual.
- This course delivers the foundation skill set required for developers to work through basic SAP Agentry Toolkit development capabilities and apply Agentry concepts. The objective of this course is to improve the scalability and flexibility of mobile applications built on the SAP Agentry mobile application development platform (MADP).