The course you are viewing is for Spain. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Explain the positioning and functionality of the Solution SAP Procurement for Public Sector and the combination and integration of different SAP components that it comprises
- Configure SAP’s solution Procurement for Public Sector in SRM and ECC
- This course is aimed at SAP consultants, partners and customer project team members responsible for defining and implementing a procurement solution. Also presales roles will benefit from this course.
- Knowledgeable of SAP SRM server configuration a covered in the SAP course SRM210 – SRM Server Configuration
- Knowledgeable of SAP ERP MM Purchasing solution covered in the SAP course SCM520 - Purchasing
- Knowledgeable of SAP ERP Logistics Invoice Verification covered in the SAP course SCM515 – Logistics Invoice Verification
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 5
- SAP SRM 7.0, Enhancement Package 1
- SAP Document Builder in the SAP Business Suite Foundation 702
- Outline the concept and positioning of SAP Procurement for Public Sector
- Understand and be able to explain functional enhancements to processes, integration and functions in SAP Procurement for Public Sector, specially:
- Enhanced features for procurement documents like hierarchies, options, etc.
- Public tendering scenarios with two envelope bidding, tender fee, etc.
- Enhanced financial integration like down payment and retentions integration
- Additional features and enhanced processes like closeout and selective release