- Explain Standard Reporting and Information Systems in Human Resources
- Describe Logical Databases and InfoSets
- Build Queries with Ad Hoc Query
- Build Queries with SAP Query
- Set up payroll infotypes
- Explain HCM in Business Information Warehouse (Benchmarking)
- Explain HCM in Strategic Enterprise Management (Balanced Scorecard)
- Members of the human resources department
- Project-Teams for HR-Reporting
- HR305 Master Data Configuration
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- Overview of all HR reporting tools
- Specific applications of various tools to meet user and company requirements
- Effective use and adaptation of standard reports, queries, InfoSets, and key figures.
- Creation and layout of queries for Ad Hoc Query and for SAP Query.
- Generation of payroll infotypes and access simulated infotypes for Time Management
- Outlook on the integration of HCM in the Business Information Warehouse, in Strategic Enterprise Management , and Xcelsius.
- This training is for Innovations 2010 which includes ERP 6.0 EhP5, CRM 7.0 EhP1, SRM 7.0 EhP1, SCM 7.0 EhP1, and NetWeaver 7.02. This software is not yet in unrestricted shipment. The software is still in the SAP Ramp-Up phase, and your company must be nominated as an official SAP Ramp-Up customer according to the applicable processes prior to getting access to this particular software version. For more information about the ramp-up process and conditions for participation, see SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/rampup
- This course HR580 (Reporting in Human Resources) does not teach how to program reports. This is dealt with in course HR350 (Programming in HR).
- This course also discusses the functions of the following SAP releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00, and ERP 2004.