The course you are viewing is for Spain. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Explain and set up the time evaluation process and its integration with different HCM business processes
- Customize time evaluation by focusing on the evaluation of data from time recording subsystems
- Project Team members
- SAP consultants and partners who work in the area of Time Management
- Experience in the area of time management
Course based on software release
- ERP ECC 6.0, EhP6
- Business process overview of time evaluation
- Time evaluation in the SAP System
- The concept of the time evaluation driver RPTIME00
- Processing time evaluation messages in the Time Manager’s Workplace
- Customizing time evaluation
- Data collection in time evaluation
- Activities as time evaluation tool (Personnel calculation rule and Operations)
- Personnel calculation schema TM00.
- This course also discusses the functions of the following SAP releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00 , ERP 2004, ERP 5.0
- Course HR310 (Time Evaluation with Clock Times) is targeted at members of the project team. Although the basic knowledge required for the day- to-day business of a time data administrator is discussed, there is not enough time to deal with for this group of employees.
- Alternatively we offer the HR311 (Time Evaluation without Clock Times). This course imparts the time evaluation without clock times and it is not an additional course to HR310 (Time Evaluation with Clock Times) and is used mainly in the USA. This issue is not relevant for German-speaking countries for tax reasons.