- You can create personalized interactive forms and automate their flow to the appropriate recipients. You can also create static forms to provide real-time data to employees regarding pay and benefits.
- Get an insight into working with the SAP Interactive Forms software by Adobe.
- The SAP Interactive Forms part of the course is split into a) general b) technical c) HR-specific and d) practical introductions to working with the forms.
- Gain a basic understanding of creating a remuneration statement for payroll with SAP Smart Forms and Adobe Lifecycle Designer
- Project team members
- Knowledge in the application were you like to create or edit forms
- Basic knowledge of workflows and approval processes
- Adv.knowledge of the Internet/intranet & payroll experience is also beneficial.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EhP6
- SAP NetWeaver Portal
- Overview of the HR Forms Workplace and the HR Metadata Workplace
- Basic concepts of creating a remuneration statement with SAP
- Smart Forms and Adobe Lifecycle Designer
- Overview of Adobe Interactive Forms (AIF): business benefits
- Use in HCM, standard versions of Interactive Forms in HCM processes and forms.
- Basics of creating, modify and customizing the Adobe Interactive Forms
- Insights how to adapt workflows for AIFs.