HR260 3 days
- Display Language:
- Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.
- The course introduces the SAP Manager Self Services standard scenarios and their adjustment in Customizing. Focus is placed on Human Resources Management scenarios.
- The course discusses the interaction of the SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal, the translation layer and the SAP system using the technical infrastructure and the new Web Dynpro technology.
- You will learn how to use business packages in the SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal and how to adapt them individually.
- The structures in the portal are also explained, as is the connection to the SAP system.
- Describing, using, and configuring MSS services within Human Resources.
- Project Leaders
- Team Leaders
- HR050 Business Processes in Human Capital Management
- HR305 Master Data Configuration
- HR505 Organizational Management
- HR306 Configuration of Time Recording
- HR580 Analytics and Reporting in HCM
- Detail courses on the SAP HCM application components that you want to make Web-enabled
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Pack 5
- Enterprise Portal 7.0 with Enhancement Pack 2
- Overview of MSS Services
- The interaction between Enterprise Portal and the backend
- Review of new overview pages written in ABAP Web Dynpro
- Explanation of WDfA Services
- Explanation of WDfJ Services
- The MSS Business Package
- User administration and MSS menus
- ERP Roles, EP Roles, and Lightweight Roles for EhP5
- Team Viewer customizing for Object and Data Provider
- Employee Information customizing
- Employee working time customizing
- Overview of HCM Processes and Forms
- Overview of reporting and analytics
- Overview of Performance Management and Compensation Management
- Overview of Recruiting and Talent Management
- Overview of Budget Project and Planning
- This class replaces HR255 which combined MSS and ESS For ESS there is now an HR250
- Courses NET310 and JA310 discuss programming Web Dynpro services
- Course HR280 Discuses technical setup of HR Processes and Forms
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print