- You will gain an understanding of SAP ERP Human Capital Management functionality and be able to outline the major functional areas.
- You will be able to explain HCM Structures including Personnel and Organizational as well as HCM Business Processes.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to explain HCM processes and the integration within HCM and other solutions.
- At the end of the course, participants will understand HCM functionality and the integration available.
- You will gain this knowledge through lecture, demonstrations and the completion of exercises.
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- HCM Consultants
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 6
- The course discusses the set up of HCM personnel and organizational structures.
- This course introduces methods of maintaining employee data including personnel actions and infotypes.
- Various methods of maintaining time data is reviewed including CATS and Time Managers Workplace.
- Performance Management, Talent Management and Personnel Development activities are explained.
- This course introduces Enterprise Compensation Management including job pricing, budget functions, administration and Long Term Incentive.
- SAP E-Recruiting is discussed including requisitions and external applications.
- Employee Self Service and Manager Self service using an Enterprise Portal and SAP NetWeaver Business client are discussed.
- This course also includes various reporting options.
- Various hands-on exercises in both the back-end system and using SAP NetWeaver Business Client are included to reinforce learning.
- This training is for Innovations 2011 which includes ERP 6.0 EhP6, CRM 7.0 EhP2, SRM 7.0 EhP2, PLM 7.0 EhP2 and SCM 7.0 EhP2. This software is not yet in unrestricted shipment. The software is still in the SAP Ramp- Up phase, and your company must be nominated as an official SAP Ramp-Up customer according to the applicable processes prior to getting access to this particular software version. For more information about the ramp-up process and conditions for participation, see SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/rampup.
- This course is a prerequisite for all additional HCM customizing courses: o HR305 Master Data Configuration o HR505 Organizational Management o HR506 Advanced Organizational Management o HR510 Personnel Development and Performance Management o HR540 Enterprise Compensation o HR306 Configuration of Time Recording o HR310 Time Evaluation with Clock Time o HR311 Time Evaluation without Clock Time o HR400 Payroll Configuration o HR255 ESS and MSS Configuration o HR270 SAP Enterprise Learning