- This eAcademy provides you with the knowledge in the area of SAP HANA that is required for the profile of a SAP HANA application consultant and qualifies you to apply the gained knowledge practically in projects. The course will enable you to:
- to gain an overview of SAP HANA and understand the architecture of In-memory computing
- implement information models in SAP HANA
- replicate data using SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) and SAP Data
- create flexible analytical models based on real-time data
- to familiarize with connectivity interfaces and tools for reporting purposes, in order to cover an end to end scenario
- Application Consultants
- Project Team Members
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Experience in data modeling
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Basic understanding of business system landscapes
Course based on software release
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS05 (Revision 45)
- The eAcademy HAIMPe consists of following products:
- HA100 SAP HANA Introduction (e-learning and student handbook)
- HA300 SAP HANA - Implementation & Modeling (e-learning and student handbook)
- Help Desk Support is provided for the participants to enable them to understand the training material, resolve queries and assist in assignments during the access period. In this timeframe the participants will get access to training systems to work through the exercises and demo scenarios.
- For more information please contact your local training department.
- The eAcademy content is accessible for 2 months for supported learning at your own pace.
- You will receive access information from your local training department.
- Please book the complete package referring to the code "HAIMPe".