- This course will prepare you to develop and optimize ABAP applications that access data stored in the SAP HANA Database.
- Primary target audiences for this training are developers and development consultants but also other roles involved with implementing or reviewing program code to optimize ABAP based applications for SAP HANA.
- The course participants should fulfill the following knowledge:
- HA100 (HANA overview)
- BC400 (ABAP Workbench)
- BC401 (ABAP Objects)
- BC402 (Advanced ABAP)
- Experience ABAP Programing ( procedure + object oriented)
- Open SQL (joins, view, aggregations)
- HA150 SQL Basics for SAP HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS05 (Revision 45)
- Technical SAP HANA concepts
- Optimization of classical ABAP in HANA Context
- Analysis Tools (Runtime Analysis, Code Inspector, SQL Trace)
- SQL Performance Rules of ABAP for HANA
- Implementing ABAP report on HANA using ADBC (ABAP Data Base Connectivity)
- Consuming HANA views in ABAP
- Creating HANA views and Consuming in ABAP
- HA400 will be available April 2013.