- This course builds on the skills acquired in the classes HA100 and HA300 (or its E-Learning equivalents HA100E and HA300E). It allows students to practice their knowledge along a realistic scenario with data sets of 40+ million records and help them learn performance optimized modeling. The course will enable you to
- gain hands-on experience in modeling on SAP HANA
- experience SAP HANA with large data sets
- deepen your knowledge on advanced HANA features
- prepare practically for the SAP HANA certification exams in addition to the required courses
- After the 2-day instructor guided class, students will have access to the training system for additional 5 days in order to gain further hands-on experience.
- This interactive course is targeted for consultants, modelers, and project team members seeking to gain practical experience with SAP HANA.
- Application and modeling consultants
- Project team members
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Experience in data modeling
- Basic understanding of business system landscapes
- Basic understanding of SQL
Course based on software release
- During the 2-day instructor guided hands-on lab, participants are presented with challenging and use-case oriented exercises to build a realistic scenario. The instructor provides guidance and is available to support students and to help them with tips and tricks.
- The course covers the following contents;
- Advanced SAP HANA modeling on large data sets (analytic, attribute and calculation views, procedures)
- Text Joins
- CE functions
- Fuzzy Search on structured and unstructured data
- XS Engine and UI Toolkit
- Performance exercises
- Predictive Analytics
- This course includes 2 days of instructor guided class (physical or virtual) and additional 5 days of training system access. During the post class time the students have also access to a SAP Streamworks environment that allows gathering support for course related questions.
- Days 1 – 2: Instructor guided class
- Days 3 – 7: Training system access