- Gain an overview of SAP HANA
- Understand the architecture of In-memory computing.
- Learn how SAP HANA provides new Analytical capabilities.
- This introductory course is for consultants, project team members and modelers seeking to learn about this exciting new technology. The course explains how to perform basic modeling tasks, include data provisioning and creating flexible analytical models based on real-time data. In order to cover the full spectrum, delegates will also learn about connectivity interfaces and tools for reporting purposes, in order to cover an end to end scenario.
- Application Consultants
- Project team members
- Reporting and analytics experience
- General Business Modeling experience
- Basic understanding of business system landscapes
Course based on software release
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS05 (Revision 45)
- The SAP High Performance Application Appliance (SAP HANA) enables business departments to analyze business as it happens. Individuals can create very flexible analytical models based on real-time data originating from business applications. ERP operational analytics is further enhanced with SAP HANA interfaces to BI client reporting tools, such as SAP BusinessObjects Explorer, SAP Crystal Reports, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence.
- Overview of SAP HANA 1.0
- SAP HANA Studio
- Architecture of SAP in-memory computing
- Overview on data provisioning in SAP HANA using
- Flat File upload
- SAP Data Services
- SAP LT Replication Server
- SAP Direct Extractor Connection (DXC)
- Modeling with Co-PA Scenario
- SAP HANA Data Base Connectivity Options
- Microsoft Excel
- SAP BusinessObject for Office
- SAP BusinessObjects for OLAP
- SAP BusinessObjects for Explorer
- SAP Crystal Reports
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards,
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence