- Understand the configuration of Transaction Manager, Market Data Management, Market Risk Analyzer, Credit Risk Analyzer and Portfolio Analyzer.
- Project leaders
- Project team members
- FSC010 Processes in Treasury and Risk Management
- Basic knowledge in treasury e.g. financial instruments
- SAP01 SAP Overview
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- End to end treasury process, including integration with other SAP modules (e.g. FI, CM, BCM, IHC)
- General settings in Transaction Manager
- Customizing money market, foreign exchange, derivatives, commodities and securities
- Setup of deal release and business partner workflow
- Correspondence process and customizing of correspondence tool
- Customizing multi GAAP accounting and valuation
- Set-up cash management integration
- Customizing of the treasury payment program F111
- Relationship between customizing and application
- Customizing market data management (e.g. yield curves, FX rates, volatility types)
- Specification of Basic Analyzer settings (e.g. analysis structure)
- Setup of Market Risk Analyzer, e.g. value at risk, results data base
- Setup of Credit Risk Analyzer settings e.g. limit structure, determination procedures
- Overview Portfolio Analyzer
- Also functions of following SAP-Releases are covered by this training: R/3 Enterprise 2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0.
- This training course has been developed as part of a curriculum partnership by our partner BearingPoint GmbH.