- Configure and create the required EWM organizational elements and master data
- Configure the use of Storage Types, Storage Sections and Activity Areas for various EWM processes
- Set up process and layout oriented storage control for goods receipt and good issue
- Create the necessary EWM settings to perform replenishment.
- Understand the use and processes related to posting changes in EWM.
- Describe, configure and execute physical inventory processing in EWM.
- Create the required settings and data in the EWM system to perform slotting and rearrangement.
- Project Leaders
- Team Leaders
- SAP Business partners
- SAPSCM SAP Supply Chain Management Solution Overview
- EWM100 Extended Warehouse Management Processes
Course based on software release
- SAP ECC 6.0 EhP5
- SCM 7.0 EhP1
- Structural Elements and Master Data
- The Interface between the ERP System and the EWM System.
- Goods Receipt processing
- Goods Issue processing
- Posting Changes
- Replenishment processing
- Physical Inventory processing
- Slotting and Rearrangement