The course you are viewing is for Global. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Understand the basic organizational data related to Extended warehouse management
- Describe the major processes and functions in Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- Describe the EWM Master Data integration with the ERP system
- Understand the EWM documents used in the inbound, outbound and warehouse processes.
- Project team members
- Team Leaders
- SAP Business partners
- SAP01 SAP Overview
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP5
- SAP SCM 7.0 EHP1
- An Introduction to the Extended Warehouse Management system and its architecture.
- Organizational Elements and structure requirements of EWM
- Master Data requirements of EWM
- Warehouse Monitor and RF Framework
- Goods Receipt Processing
- Goods Issue Processing
- Process- and layout-oriented storage control
- Production supply
- Additional Functions in EWM:
- Slotting and Rearrangement
- Yard Management
- Labor Management