- After completion of this course the learner will be able to understand the new functionality of the BW 7.3 release for SAP Business Warehouse.
- Project team members with strong SAP BW 7.0 Data Warehousing experience.
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.0 Data Warehousing experience.
- Advanced data modelling knowledge and experience.
- Basic knowledge of SAP BW Accelerator 7.0.
- Some experience working with BW 7.0 Process Chains.
- Basic understanding of SAP Data Services XI 3.0/3.1
- General understanding of the Analysis Process Designer.
Course based on software release
- How to create and copy Graphical Data Flows.
- Introduction of Semantic Partitioned Objects and Hybrid Providers.
- New Analysis Process Designer capabilities with Analytic Indexes and Composite Providers.
- Advanced BW Accelerator features, including the calculation engine, DataStore Object data indexing and MultiProvider handling.
- Enhanced Near-Line storage capabilities.
- More robust and detailed Process Chain monitoring tools.
- Additional features to improve performance for Master Data, DataStore Objects, InfoCube loads and Data Transfer Processes.
- New Technical Content for more detailed statistics on database usage and query runtime.
- New Administration Cockpit features, including a new Dashboard Design user interface.