CR700 5 days
- Display Language:
- o Course participants learn about the supporting service processes within SAP CRM Service. They will also learn about the Customizing settings that are relevant for CRM service.
- o Customers and project team members who are involved in implementing SAP CRM Service o SAP consultants and partners
- • Essential o SAPCRM Overview of the SAP CRM solution o CR100 CRM Customizing Fundamentals Recommended o CR580 SAP CRM User Interface
Course based on software release
- o SAP CRM 7.0 EHP2 o SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP6
- o Maintenance of technical objects § Installed base management § Individual objects o Service contract processing § Service agreements § Service contracts § Service plans o Service order processing § Resource planning § Service confirmation § Service billing § ERP Integration o Complaints and returns processing § Complaints and returns § In-house repair processing o Overview of IT Service Management
- o This course discusses the basic setup and use of SAP CRM service scenarios. This course does not cover Web Channel (E-Service), mobile service scenarios or specific Interaction Center functions.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print