The course you are viewing is for Spain. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Gain an overview of the CRM WebClient User Interface
- Adapt the CRM WebClient User Interface using customizing and standard tools
- Implement simple customer specific enhancements
- Customers, SAP consultants and project team members who are responsible for configuring the SAP CRM WebClient User Interface.
- SAPCRM Overview of the SAP CRM solution
- Fundamental knowledge of SAP technology
- CR100 CRM Customizing Fundamentals
- IC WebClient UI experiences
Course based on software release
- SAP CRM 7.0 EHP1
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP5
- SAP CRM User Interface Overview
- UI Concept
- Customizing of Business Roles
- Navigation Bar Customizing and Transaction Launcher
- UI Configuration
- Application Enhancement Tool and Easy Enhancement Workbench
- Component Enhancement Concept
- Skin Configuration
- The course CR580 refers to the CRM WebClient User Interface which was introduced with SAP CRM 2007. This course introduces standard CRM tools which can be used to realize typical UI changes. This course does not focus on UI development, e.g. development of customer-specific UI components or views.