- This course will give you knowledge that you can use to create simple and complex query definitions using the BEx Query Designer and to make them available in standard layouts.
- The knowledge you will acquire will form the basis for more advanced courses in the BW curriculum.
- Project team members with basic knowledge of Data Warehousing and SAP ERP experience
- Basic knowledge of Data Warehousing
- Experience in an SAP component
Course based on software release
- Overview of the Architecture and functions of SAP BW
- Navigating in SAP BW reports using the BEx Analyzer and the BEx Web Analyzer
- Creating query definitions with the BEx Query Designer
- Using key figures, characteristics, attributes, hierarchies, variables, properties, exceptions and conditions in the query definition
- Performing Adhoc-Analysis
- Using the BEx Information Broadcaster to distribute reports
- Integrating documents in reports
- Configuring the report-report interface
- Using predefined reports from the SAP Business Content