- Report in the Excel Interface of the EPM add-in.
- Report in the Web Client.
- Use business process flows for planning.
- Application Consultants
- Project leaders
- Project team members
- Report writers
- Technical pre-sales
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with OLAP products.
Course based on software release
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver 10.0
- This course is taught on the SAP NetWeaver platform, and therefore not all topics are relevant to the Microsoft version of the application.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation – Overview
- The Excel Interface of the EPM add-in
- Distribution and Collection, Comments, and Planning Functions
- Business Process Flows
- Web Integration
- Drill Through
- Word and PowerPoint
- The course material is only available in English
- SSM31r, BOA340, BPC420, BPC430, BPC440, TZPC10, TZPC1r and OEPM10 include training for SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver; SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10.0 and SAP BusinessObjects Strategy Management 10.0.
- This software is not yet in unrestricted shipment. The software is still in the SAP Ramp-Up phase, and your company must be nominated as an official SAP Ramp-Up customer according to the applicable processes prior to getting access to this particular software version. For more information about the ramp-up process and conditions for participation, see SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/rampup