- Participants of this class will learn all of the key administration and some planning skills to support SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for SAP NetWeaver. You will learn modeling, security, script logic and work status. Learn how to use the Data Manager to import data from various sources and to execute planning functions. You will also learn about data and activity audit, characteristic validation, drill through, transports, and process chains. You will be introduced to the EPM add-in for Excel.
- Set up and manage a SAP Business Planning and Consolidation environment as application administrator.
- Application Consultants
- Application Administrators
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Technical Pre-Sales
- * Required:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver BW.
Course based on software release
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver 10.0
- Application Presentation
- Using the EPM Add-in
- Data Acquisition
- Logic Scripts
- Business Process Flows
- The course material is only available in English