- Create complex Web Intelligence documents using alternative query and reporting techniques
- Report designers who are experienced Web Intelligence users and need to create complex Web Intelligence documents.
- BOW310 SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence: Report Design
- Designing Web Intelligence documents
Course based on software release
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- Reviewing Web Intelligence Core Report Design
- Working with Advanced Query Techniques
- Working with Calculation Contexts
- Creating Formulas with Character and Date String Functions
- Using If Logic
- Working with Additional Reporting Techniques
- Creating Hyperlinks
- This 1-day instructor-led course gives you the comprehensive skills needed to apply alternative query and reporting techniques when creating complex Web Intelligence documents. After completing this course, you will be able to create combined queries and use subqueries. You will also be able to use character and date string functions, create variables using If logic, redefine calculation contexts, and create hyperlinks in your documents using Web Intelligence dialog boxes.