The course you are viewing is for Global. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Create a meta data environment with the SAP BusinessObjects Information Design Tool.
- Data Managers
- Project managers
- Report Designers
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Consultants
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational, also OLAP database management systems concepts and structures
- Basic knowledge of in reporting with SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- BOW310 SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence: Report Design
Course based on software release
- SAP BusinessObjects BI platform 4.0
- Introduction to the Information Design Tool
- Creating the Data Foundation
- Creating a Business Layer
- Resolving Loops in a Universe
- Applying Restrictions
- Using List of Values and Parameters
- Using @functions with Objects
- Using Navigation Paths
- Creating Derived Tables and Indexes
- Managing Universes
- This 3-day instructor-led course gives you the comprehensive skills needed to work with the Information Design Tool. The Information Design Tool enables designers to extract, define, and manipulate meta data from relational and OLAP sources to create and deploy SAP BusinessObjects universes. In this course you learn how to use data from different source systems with the SAP BusinessObjects BI client tools.