BIT660 3 days
- Display Language:
- Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.
- Data archiving is used to reduce database tables within your SAP solution.
- Explain and demonstrate the data archiving concept
- Plan and implement a data archiving project
- Project managers
- Project team members
- System administrators
- SAPTEC Fundamentals of SAP Web AS
Course based on software release
- ERP ECC 6.0
- What is data archiving and when is it necessary? - The archiving process - The archiving object - Customizing of archiving objects - Determining the data to be archived - Scheduling and administering archiving sessions - Using third-party storage media - Accessing archived data - Archive information system - Document Relationship Browser - Setting up an archiving project
- The examples in the course are based on frequently used archiving objects.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print