- Course participants learn how to use, configure, and administrate SAP Records Management.
- Customers who use records management
- Project managers and consultants in the records management area with Records Management/in process management with Case Management
- Basic knowledge of using SAP systems
- Experience with SAP Document Management
- Experience with ArchiveLink
- Experience with Business Workflow and the Business Object Repository
- Basic knowledge of ABAP and ABAP objects
Course based on software release
- SAP Records Management Overview
- Components Records Management and Case Management, Architecture of the Service Provider Framework, Functionality, Availability, Records Management Release Strategy, Case Management and the integrated Document Management function
- Basic settings, registry maintenance, Customizing, creating and modifying record and content models
- Project extensions
- Extensions with Business Workflow and ArchiveLink
- Extension options using business objects, BAPIs, and BAdIs
- This course contains the fundamentals course for Records Management and Case Management. Applications that use Records Management (for example, Public Sector) can provide further courses on the basis of this that are related directly to the individual application.