- The course covers adjustments to workflows that require customer programming.
- The participants learn to program workflow interfaces at the following levels: objects, events, methods, rules, and attributes.
- You will also learn about controlling and monitoring the runtime system and programming exits at workflow and step level.
- BIT601 SAP Business Workflow - Build and Use
- ABAP knowledge
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- Business Object Builder: defining and implementing your own BOR objects
- Data flow and new containers
- Rule function modules
- Programming exits at step and workflow level
- Event generation by programming
- Check function modules
- Receiver type function modules
- Receiver function modules
- Runtime system:
- This course assumes participants already have experience in defining a testing workflows in the system.
- As of SAP ERP, you can also use ABAP Object classes instead of busines objects. If you are interested in finding out more about this topic, attend the course BIT611.
- The course BIT611 is generally offered in conjunction with BIT610. However, if you are familiar with the content of the BIT610 course already, you can book the BIT611 course on its own.