The course you are viewing is for Portugal. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- • This course prepares participants to explain the fundamental terms and concepts in SAP Business Workflow and to make the appropriate settings for workflow processing. • Participants learn how to find and activate business processes that are delivered by SAP (workflow templates). • In the course, they also set up an organizational workflow model, process work items, and evaluate runtime tables.
- • Project managers • Project team members • Consultants
- Essential • Fundamental experience using SAP systems Recommended • SAPTEC Fundamentals of SAP Web AS • SAP01 SAP Overview
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- • Workflow terminology • Use of workflow and workflow templates • Basic Customizing settings in the SAP Business Workflow system • Inboxes: o Possible inboxes for work items o Defining substitutes o Processing work items • Architecture: o Workflow components o Activating templates • Determining agents using Organizational Management o Terminology o Structure of organizational units, positions, and jobs • Reporting
- • The course does not cover how to build customer-specific workflows. • This course is not an introductory course. The units on reporting, Customizing, and inboxes are discussed in BIT600 (SAP Business Workflow – Concepts, Inboxes, Reporting and Template Usage) only.