- The participants will learn to configure scenarios and
- Understand and configure the different options with which a back-end system can be connected to the SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (formerly known as SAP Exchange Infrastructure).
- Consultants and developers who want to set up scenarios with the SAP NetWeaver Process Integration
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.3
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- Architecture and components of the SAP NetWeaver Process Integration
- Configuration and runtime behavior of synchronous and asynchronous scenarios
- Connecting back-end systems using proxies and adapters
- Overview of mapping
- Overview of cross-component Business Process Management (ccBPM)
- Outlook to SAP NetWeaver Process Integration in the context of Enterprise SOA
- The class does not cover the modeling capabilities of the Enterprise Services Repository. This is covered in class BIT420.
- The course content is also important for customers using PI 7.1 or PI 7.0