The course you are viewing is for Global. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Experience of SAP integration technology used in Process Integration
- Help when selecting suitable integration technologies for the different integration scenarios
- Explanation of general integration aspects
- Technical project managers
- System architects focusing on technical integration
- SAPTEC Fundamentals of SAP Web AS
Course based on software release
- ECC 6.0
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.3
- Areas of use and properties of the different integration technologies
- Relationships between the integration technologies, web services, ALE, BAPI, Process Integration, Web Application Server
- Basis communication technologies: IDoc, RFC, HTTP, SOAP
- Integration via Process Integration using Integration Server and/or Business Process Management
- Integration using Web Services and Enterprise SOA
- The course merely gives an overview and there are only few exercises for the participants to carry out in the system.
- The trainer will show how the different integration scenarios are used with live demonstrations.