- The course discusses the role of the ABAP Dictionary in the SAP system and its scope of functions.
- Dictionary administrators
- SAPTEC Fundamentals of SAP Web AS
- BC400 ABAP Workbench Foundations
Course based on software release
- Terms and functions of the ABAP Dictionary
- Type definitions in the ABAP Dictionary
- Tables incl. includes and appends
- Performance aspects when accessing tables:
- Relationships between tables:
- Define and manage foreign keys
- Text tables
- Dependencies between objects in the ABAP Dictionary
- Views and append views
- Search help and append search help
- Basic knowledge of using and the scope of functions of the ABAP Workbench are essential.
- This course is also suitable for participants using SAP R/3 4.6 .
- When revising courses, we reserve the right to use more up-to-date software than specified.