BC430 3 days
- Display Language:
- Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.
- The course discusses the role of the ABAP Dictionary in the SAP system and its scope of functions.
- # Dictionary administrators # Developers # Consultants
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server (NWAS) ABAP 7.31
- # Terms and functions of the ABAP Dictionary # Type definitions in the ABAP Dictionary # Tables incl. includes and appends # Performance aspects when accessing tables: o Buffering o Indexes # Relationships between tables: o Define and manage foreign keys o Text tables # Dependencies between objects in the ABAP Dictionary # Views and append views # Search help and append search help
- # Basic knowledge of using and the scope of functions of the ABAP Workbench are essential. # This course is also suitable for participants using an older release, at minimum SAP R/3 4.6.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print