- The course discusses the role of the ABAP Dictionary in the SAP system and its scope of functions.
- • Dictionary administrators • Developers • Consultants
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server (NWAS) ABAP 7.31
- • Terms and functions of the ABAP Dictionary • Type definitions in the ABAP Dictionary • Tables incl. includes and appends • Performance aspects when accessing tables: o Buffering o Indexes • Relationships between tables: o Define and manage foreign keys o Text tables • Dependencies between objects in the ABAP Dictionary • Views and append views • Search help and append search help
- • Basic knowledge of using and the scope of functions of the ABAP Workbench are essential. • This course is also suitable for participants using an older release, at minimum SAP R/3 4.6.