- This course will prepare you to develop screen-based user dialogues
- Technology consultants
- BC430 ABAP Dictionary
- ABAP programming experience
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver AS 7.02
- Principles and ergonomics of user dialogs
- User interface and Menu Painter
- Screen objects: attributes, implementation, and processing
- Screen Painter
- Text fields, frames, status icons, input/output fields, dropdown list boxes, pushbuttons, checkboxes, radio button groups, subscreens, tabstrips, table controls
- Context menus
- Dynpros (screens) build SAP's classical UIs. They are used for those dialogs that are displayed in the SAP GUI, and they will continue to be used.
- Since SAP NetWeaver 7.0, the ABAP Web Dynpro programming model is available - see courses NET310 (ABAP Web Dynpro Basics) and NET311 (Advanced ABAP Web Dynpro).
- The course BC410 is also suitable for participants who are using a release older than the one specified (at least SAP R/3 4.6C).