The course you are viewing is for Portugal. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- This course will prepare you to develop screen-based user dialogues
- Development Consultant
- ABAP programming experience
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver 7.30 EHP 1
- Introduction to Screen Programming
- Describing the General Aspects
- Introducing Screens
- Creating Screens and Screen Elements
- Modifying Screens at Runtime
- Defining Screen Sequence
- Calling a Dialog Box Dynamically
- The Program Interface
- Setting a GUI-Title
- Setting a GUI-Status
- Simple Screen Elements
- Defining Screen Elements for Output
- Defining Input Fields for Input and Output
- Defining Checkboxes for Input and Output
- Defining Pushbuttons for Input and Output
- Screen Error handling
- Handling Errors using Dialog Messages and Field Input Checks
- Handling Errors using Navigation and Input Helps
- Sub screens
- Defining Sub screens
- Tab strip Controls
- Defining Tab strip Controls
- Modifying Tab strip Controls
- Table Controls
- Defining Table Controls
- Modifying Table Controls at Runtime
- Changing Table Controls at Runtime
- Context Menus
- Implementing Context Menus
- The course BC410 is also suitable for participants who are using a release older than the one specified (at least SAP R/3 4.6C).
- Dynpros (screens) build SAP's classical UIs. They are used for those dialogs that are displayed in the SAP GUI, and they will continue to be used.
- Since SAP NetWeaver 7.0, the ABAP Web Dynpro programming model is available - see courses NET310 (ABAP Web Dynpro Basics) and NET311 (Advanced ABAP Web Dynpro).
- For Floor Plan Manager see course: NET313.