- Introduction in Programming with ABAP.
- Necessary Requisition for course BC400 for participants without any programming knowledge
- Project leads
- Team leads
Course based on software release
- Introduction to structured programming
- Develop ABAP programs using the ABAP Editor (SE38)
- Process source text using the ABAP Editor
- Test programs using the debugger
- Work with elementary data objects (simple variables)
- Value assignments, calculations, and arithmetic expressions
- Conditional branches, logical expressions, and logical conditions
- String operations
- Implement simple screens with input and output fields
- Define and use subroutines (why does it make sense to store parts of programs in subroutines?)
- The course is also suitable for participants who are using a release older than the one specified (at least SAP R/3 4.6).
- The BC400 (ABAP Workbench Foundations) programming courses require that you understand the content of this basic course.