The course you are viewing is for Global. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Install, configure and implement Afaria 7.0
- Configure, manage and secure remote devices in the Enterprise
- Use the web-based Afaria Administrator to configure, administer and manage your Afaria environment and devices
- Maintain and monitor the Afaria server and related components
- System Administrators
- System Engineers
- * Essential
- Knowledge of Windows administration concepts such as services, user and group accounts and domains
- Familiarity with mobility concepts
- Familiarity with handheld devices and emulators * Recommended
- Basic MDM knowledge
Course based on software release
- Afaria 7.0
- Afaria 7.0 Introduction and Architecture
- Afaria Installation
- Relay Server Configuration
- Afaria for iOS Devices Configuration
- Navigation of the Afaria Administration Console
- Adding Groups and Policies
- Enrollment of Devices and the Self-Service Portal
- Implementation of Configuration Policies
- Session Policies and the Afaria Channel Administrator
- Creation of Advanced Session Policies
- Onboarding Applications using Application Policies
- Configuration of the Afaria Server
- Definitions for Alerts and Custom Data Views
- Device Activity Control and TEM Reporting
- Upgrade Path to Afaria 7.0 from Afaria 6.6
- This course, designed for system administrators, is an information- filled five days that teaches you how to get the Afaria system up and running quickly and efficiently.
- Covering installation, setup and system monitoring, this course focuses on hands-on practice with your own server, client machines and handheld device emulators.
- Learn to use policies to enroll, configure and administer handheld devices, and gather client hardware and software information for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, and Windows devices. Learn to deliver applications to handheld clients using the Package Server. Solve common business problems using the skills you've learned.