SAP ECC Upgrade
ADM326 5 days
SAP ECC Upgrade
- Display Language:
- Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.
- The participants learn to plan and implement upgrades for SAP systems. This is done performing an upgrade to SAP ECC 6.05 (SAP Enhancement Package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0, SAP Business Suite 7i2010).
- SAP system administrators
- Technology consultants
- Project team leads
- ADM325 Software Logistics AS ABAP
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.05, Enhancement Package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- Reasons for an upgrade, upgrade planning
- Preliminary work and follow-up activities
- Upgrade tools
- Upgrade phases /technical upgrade process
- DDIC behavior during the upgrade
- Integration of SAP Support Packages, Add-ons and SAP enhancement packages
- Modification Adjustment (SPDD and SPAU)
- Concept of an Unicode Conversion
- Troubleshooting and upgrade services and support
- This course focuses on planning and executing an upgrade from SAP R/3 4.6C to SAP ECC 6.0 including SAP Enhancement Package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0 (SAP Business Suite 7i2010). It therefore covers the start releases SAP R/3 4.6C, SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7 and ECC 5.0 and the target releases SAP ECC 6.0 and above. The upgrade can be transferred to other SAP systems based on SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.x.
- Typical errors have been built into the training system. The participants should find and remove these errors when they perform the upgrade. The training servers run on a Windows operating system, the database is SAP MaxDB. Focus is placed neither on the operating system nor on the database, but on upgrading the SAP system.
- The course material is available in English only.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print