- This course explains the concepts for performance monitoring and performance tuning of SAP systems based on AS ABAP
- SAP system administrators
- Implementation team members
- Technology consultants
- SAPTEC SAP NetWeaver Application Server Fundamentals
- ADM100 Administration AS ABAP I
- Knowledge of administration of an operating system and database
Course based on software release
- SAP ECC 6.05
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.02
- Introduction to monitors for analyzing load and performance:
- Workload monitor, buffer analysis, database monitor, operating system monitor, statistic records
- Identifying hardware bottlenecks
- Introduction to dynamic work processes
- SAP Memory Management
- Expensive SQL statements from the perspective of the SAP system and database
- Identifying expensive SELECTs
- Table buffering
- RFC monitoring
- We recommend that you attend this course after gaining some experience with SAP system administration.
- The training system is based on a Windows/Oracle platform. However, the content of the course is to a great extent platform-independent.
- The course materials are in English. The course is held in the language of the country where it takes place.