AC805 3 days
- Display Language:
- Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.
- Course participants learn the functions of cash management and the short and medium-term liquidity monitoring.
- Long-term financial budgeting is not covered in this course.
- Learn how to use Customizing to adapt the system to meet your company- specific requirements.
- Project team
- Practical knowledge of SAP Financial Accounting
- AC010 Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- Experience with the SAP system (application and Customizing)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- Short-term financial budgeting - daily financial status (calculation of daily balances based on value dates)
- Manual memo records
- Manual check deposit (design entry screens, create posting rules)
- Electronic and manual bank statement (application and Customizing; company-specific posting rules and account determination)
- Medium-term financial budgeting – liquidity forecast (projection of cash flows, taking account of payment history; integration with logistics data and financial transactions)
- Account clearing
- This course also discusses the functions of the following SAP releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print