AC305 5 days
- Display Language:
- This course focuses on managing FI-AA master data and on the handling of the various business processes in FI-AA. It also covers, e.g., the topics periodic processing, evaluation and depreciation and standard reporting.
- Participants will learn something about organizational structures in Asset Accounting and FI, as FI-AA is a sub-ledger of FI. They will also configure FI-AA in Customizing, to find out how configuration possibilities can affect the application and the business processes.
- Application Consultants
- Project Manager
- IT Support
- Power Users
- SAPFIN: SAP ERP Financials
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 6
- Chart of Depreciation/Depreciation Areas
- Asset Classes
- Asset Master Data
- Reproduction of divers FI-AA Business Processes in the SAP System
- Valuation and Depreciation
- Periodic and Year-End-Closing Processes
- Parallel Valuation in FI-AA (using the so called Account Solution)
- Information System
- Draft of the Legacy Data Transfer in FI-AA (from a third-party system to the SAP system)
- The course works with a SAP ERP 6.0 system on Enhancement Package 6 and active new General Ledger Accounting.
- Please note that the course also takes functions into consideration on earlier SAP releases, like R/3 4.6 or R/3 Enterprise and also functions on classic G/L.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print