- This course will provide you with the essential knowledge to complete both month-end and year-end closing activities for financial accounting in the SAP ERP application.
- Learn about the time frame and integration flow of the financial closing procedure and the relevant customizing activities involved.
- Application Consultants
- Project Managers
- IT Support
- Power Users
- AC010 or AC010e
- AC200 Accounting Customizing I: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 6
- Month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting
- Financial statements and profit and loss statements
- Preparatory closing postings in Logistics and Financial Accounting
- Configuration of periodic closing activities in Financial Accounting
- Technical and organizational activities and documentary steps
- Monitoring closing operations using the Financial Closing Cockpit
- Inter-Company Reconciliation
- Financial Statement creation business processes
- Due to the wide variety of topics covered in this course, thorough accounting knowledge is required.
- Material valuation is covered in detail in course CA535 (Material Valuation).
- SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood (SAP CPS) in relation to the Financial Closing Cockpit is not part of this course.
- This course features a high level of individual participation. AC205 demonstrates business processes and offers exercises on the basis of new General Ledger Accounting.
- The functions of previous SAP releases, like R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, or ECC5.0 are also covered in this course.