The course you are viewing is for Portugal. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Participants learn about selected periodic processing of business partner accounting and the related customizing settings.
- Participants become familiar with the basic concept of automatic account determination in logistics and the related customizing settings.
- Project team
- People responsible for applications
- AC010 Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- AC200 Accounting Customizing Fundamentals: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 4
- Automatic payment/payment program
- Automatic dunning/dunning program
- Automatic account determination in materials management
- Automatic revenue account determination
- The course works with an active new general ledger (new G/L) system environment.
- The functions of the following SAP releases are also covered in this course: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0.
- This course shows the basic concept of automatic account determination in logistics on basis of the standard processes purchase order - goods receipt in stock – invoice receipt and customer invoicing in sales. The topic “Split Valuation“ is not included in this course.