- This course is the essential prerequisite for most follow-on training in financial accounting. This course provides the mandatory foundation knowledge required in order to understand and configure business processes for the SAP ERP application financials module in the areas of general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable accounting.
- Become familiar with the basic concepts of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Acquire knowledge to set up business processes in the above areas.
- Application Consultants
- Project Managers
- IT Support
- Power Users
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 6
- Organizational units in Financial Accounting
- Fiscal years and posting periods
- Currencies and exchange rates
- G/L accounts
- Customer/vendor accounts
- Bank master data
- Document control
- Posting control
- Posting documents
- Automatic postings
- Input and display control
- Clearing open items
- Manual incoming and outgoing payments
- The course works with activated new General Ledger Accounting.
- The functions of previous SAP releases, like R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, or ECC5.0 are also covered in this course.