Your Pace - Your Place
We know that as busy professionals you and your staff can’t always fit in traditional scheduled training. SAP's self-paced curriculum caters to a wide range of learning styles and subject-matter requirements. Experienced consultants, project team members, support professionals, end users, power users, and executives will find courseware to meet their needs that are accessible anytime, anywhere.
SAP E-Learning (single course access)
SAP E-Learning (single course access) is an ever-growing catalog of e-learning offerings - highly interactive, Web-based courses that enable you to take and deliver the timely, focused training your organization demands. E-learning students decided when and where they will access their training and can repeat learning units as many times and as often as needed. Each E-Learning course is available for six months. Your organization will realize significant time and cost savings due to the reduction in required travel when utilizing e-learning.
E-learning courses include highly effective instructional elements and simulations based on real-world business scenarios. By completing these courses, users gain a solid understanding of how to navigate SAP solutions and how SAP solutions can support their role-specific business processes and individual objectives - as well as your overall corporate strategy.View Trainings
SAP E-Academy is an e-learning solution based course bundle to enable students to achieve expertise in specific SAP solution areas or prepare for a certification exam. With SAP E-Academies students are provided between one (1) and five (5) months of access to a self-paced learning environment enabling them to access:
- Online Learning Content - Course content is delivered in an e-learning format consisting of presentation slides with audio commentary, system demonstration/practice simulations, slide notes, and mentor tips.
- SAP Training Systems - The student can use the live training systems hands-on to test their own business process scenarios, complete exercises from their student manual and view demonstrations.
- Student Manuals - Each registered student will receive access to an electronic version of the academy course manual.
- Help Desk Support - Help desk support is available throughout your learning access period, with all queries being answered within 24 hours Monday-Friday. Students get technical support for their learning environment as well as the use of FAQs and "Ask the Expert" features.
- Live Support - On-line support is available via web conferencing, and scheduled expert instructor sessions.
*Please note that an IE (Internet Explorer) browser is required to access all eAcademy content. iOS and macOS devices are not supported at the moment.View Trainings
SAP Learning Hub
Unlimited cloud-based access to a comprehensive SAP skill-building knowledge base including
- self-paced digital learning content, such as learning journeys, and e-books.
- expert-led social learning forums.
- access to preconfigured training systems for real-world practice.
Choose SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, covering a vast number of SAP solutions with optional SAP Live Access ideal for customers who have two or more SAP applications. Or if you require training in a single SAP application area SAP Learning Hub, solution editions offers this focus, plus features 10 hours of SAP Live Access. Solution editions available for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, cloud and data platforms, procurement and networks, analytics, customer engagement and commerce, IOT and digital supply chain, human resources, and finance.Learn more