These courses offer an introduction to the functions and processes of the specified solution area. They are particularly relevant as a starting point for further education, and as an overview for those who will not need detailed functional or configuration information.
- SAP Overview (SAP01) explains SAP terminology, provides a conceptual overview of SAP's business solutions and develops the baseline SAP product knowledge necessary for participation in more detailed SAP courses.
- SAP Enterprise Portal Fundamentals (SAPEP) prepares you to understand the need for an enterprise portal, describe its components, and to log on, navigate, and personalise it.
- SAP Solution CRM Overview (SAPCRM) is a case study-based course focusing on the functional and channel key capabilities of SAP CRM, and in particular the People-Centric User Interface.
- Overview of the SAP SRM Solution (SAPSRM) helps you understand the business processes and components in the SAP SRM solution.
- Fundamentals of SAP Web AS (SAPTEC) presents the architecture of SAP Web Application Server (the central component of the SAP NetWeaver application platform) in detail.
- SAP Human Capitall Management Solution Overview (SAPHR) provides a basic understanding of SAP HR and an overview of its major functions.
- SAP ERP Financials Solution Overview (SAPFIN) describes the key functional areas and capabilities of mySAP ERP Financials (particularly those outside core FI/CO) using selected business processes.
- Supply Chain Management Overview (SAPSCM) offers an overview of manufacturing and planning functions and capabilities of the SAP SCM solution.
Please login or register to download this curriculum map.