Maintenance Alert (ILP/WLP): On July 20th at 08:00 CEST, there will be scheduled downtime for approximately a 3 hours.
During this time you will still have access to your purchased courses and subscriptions. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Exam Security Guidelines for Exam-Takers – SAP Global Certification
• You will be required to present two forms of valid identification (cannot be expired). Both pieces of ID must bear your name and signature, and at least one must be a valid government-issued photo ID.
o Valid means of identification include:
*A passport can be accepted as a primary form of ID for a candidate even if it does not have a signature as long as it is determined to be valid and there is no designated place for a signature (e.g., biometric passport). When presenting a biometric passport with no signature, candidates are required to present a secondary form of identification with their full name and signature, e.g., a debit or credit card.
• Passwords may not be shared under any circumstances.
• All scratch paper used must be returned to the proctor at the end of the test session.
• Exam takers are not allowed to keep personal items with them in the testing room, for example, cell phones, bags, notepads, organizers.
• No electronic dictionaries are allowed, and exam-takers are not allowed to bring their own dictionaries into the testing room unless approved by the proctor.
• If an exam-taker needs to leave the testing room for an emergency, he/she must be accompanied by the exam supervisor. This is only allowed in onsite situations, and not if the exam-taker is in a remote location.
• Exam-takers may not enlist or receive any assistance with answering exam questions. Proctors are not allowed to answer any questions related to the exam, its content, or its questions.
• In the event of suspected cheating, the exam will be stopped, and the incident reported.
• Registered exam-takers who arrive more than 15 minutes late for their exam can be denied access to the exam.
• No one is allowed in the exam room until the proctor is present and ready to administer the exam. Exam-takers should arrive at least 10 minutes prior to exam start time and should not enter any information into the system until the proctor has given instructions to all of participants.
• Exam-takers should read exam instructions carefully before starting. They are not being timed during this portion of the certification exam, so should ensure they understand all instructions before starting the exam.
• Exam-takers must exit the exam room upon completion of the exam.
• In the event of a fire alarm (building evacuation), the exam should not be discussed during the evacuation period as this will be treated as a cheating incident. The exam will be resumed after the evacuation period is over.