Maintenance Alert (ILP/WLP): On July 20th at 08:00 CEST, there will be scheduled downtime for approximately a 3 hours.
During this time you will still have access to your purchased courses and subscriptions. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Exam Security Guidelines for Exam-Takers – SAP Global Certification – online:
• Exam-takers need their SAP credentials to log on and to show two forms of valid (not expired) identification (passport, credit card, driver’s license with photo).
• Exam-takers must be alone in the room and complete the examination alone and independently.
• Tables and desks must clear of any materials. It is prohibited to make any kind of notes.
• Personal items like cell phones, bags, notepads, and organizers are prohibited.
• Exam-takers must not leave the room during the exam.
• All disruptions must be avoided; nobody else is allowed to be in the exam room.
• A “start exam” link will be displayed to the candidate 15 minutes prior to the appointment time.
• The proctor may not be available until the appointment start time.
• Exam-takers may chat in English with the proctor via a chat window.
• In the event of suspected cheating, the exam will be stopped and the incident reported.
• Exam-takers should read exam instructions carefully before starting. They are not being timed during this portion of the certification exam, so should ensure they understand all instructions before starting the exam.
• In the event of a fire alarm or other type of building evacuation, candidates should take all necessary measures to protect their own safety and the safety of others. Once the incident has resolved, candidates should email or chat with their local education specialist to get advice on possible next steps for the exam.